In this series of posts I’m covering many of the reasons why your magnetic bracelet may not be working for you. The majority of the time, the reason is easy to identify and resolve.
Last week, in this post, I explained how magnetic bracelets work and we discussed why they can only be used to help alleviate pain in the arm, wrists, hands, and fingers.
This week I’m going through the types of conditions that benefit from wearing magnetic bracelets. You’ll find the benefits to be more than just finding relief from pain. Magnetic bracelets provide great benefits if you have issues with high blood pressure, lack of energy and more.
Benefits to wearing magnetic bracelets are….
- Decrease in pain – pain from arthritis, carpal tunnel and others is relieved as the magnetism in the beads works with your body to reduce inflammation in the area where the bracelet is worn.
- Improved circulation – when worn regularly, the magnetic field attracts iron in the blood and stimulates blood flow. The result is that blood flows easier and the body, tissues, muscles and organs receive more oxygen and nutrients.
- Increased energy levels – as circulation is improved the heart doesn’t have to work as hard which will give a much needed boost to energy levels.
- Lower blood pressure – this is also a result of improved circulation. As circulation improves, there is less fluid to push through the body which brings a natural decrease in blood pressure.
The overall result is that you feel better, hurt less, and feel more energized and less lethargic.
Now that we know how magnetic bracelets work and the benefits, lets take a look at the types of conditions that benefit from magnetic bracelets. As you read through the list, remember this is only when these conditions are in the fingers, wrists, hands, and arms.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Repetitive Strain Injury
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- High Blood Pressure
- Tennis Elbow
- Reynaud’s Disease
- Poor Circulation
- Diabetes (Peripheral Neuropathy)
Have you worn magnetic bracelets to help with any of the above conditions? If so, I’d love to hear about your experiences… please leave a comment below!